User Tools

Site Tools


Personal devices

If you wish to order any personal devices like external hard drives or tablets, can this be done the same way as the rest of computer acquisitions. You can send an email to

For expensive equipment and equipment that easly can be taken with you when you leave the University like external harddrives or tablets you need to sign an loan form. This form will be send to you when your order has arrived at the Sterrenwacht. You have to bring the form with you when you come to pick up your order.

personal_devices.txt · Last modified: 2014/08/21 10:58 by